Patch for "strict order mutex"

Joel Sherrill joel.sherrill at oarcorp.com
Fri Oct 19 15:55:41 UTC 2007

xi yang wrote:
> Hi joel,ray
>
> Sorry, that's my fault, I worked based a CVS version , and I don't
> know how to get
> that copy from CVS,so the patch is so big.
>
> I will get the current version and then changed the souce of it ,then
> diff with this
> current  version tomorrow.

You can do a "cvs diff -u" in any checked out cvs tree and it
will be ONLY the changes you made since that code was checked
out.

The resulting diff may or may not apply cleanly to the CVS head.

You can do a "cvs update -Pd" on your checked out tree.  If there
are conflicts between your edits and any edits since your original
check out, cvs will flag them for you to fix.

Most of your changes are probably in places that didn't change
so a diff from the old cvs check out will probably be updated
fine.