Substituting IDLE task

Joel Sherrill joel.sherrill at oarcorp.com
Fri Oct 19 19:14:13 UTC 2007

John Pickwick wrote:
> Not exactly ... I was expecting a simple macro that would have
> overriden the default Idle thread without having to recompile the BSP.
> Thanx anyway :=)

Most of the remaining CPU Table fields are present on all ports.
It is on my wish list to move most of the CPU Table to the regular
configuration table with the BSP providing the default values.

If your organization wants to sponsor that work, it would make it
happen sooner rather than whenever. And honestly, I would really
appreciate it.

--joel