Additional bug in _POSIX_Keys_Run_destructors()?

Phil Torre ptorre at zetron.com
Wed Oct 31 00:09:20 UTC 2007

Hi Joel,

Last week you clued me in to a patch that I was missing in my outdated
4.6.0-derived source tree.  (Specifically, pthread_getspecific() was
indexing into the key values with key->Values[class] instead of
key->Values[api].)  I applied that patch and things are working well.

I started looking around, and I see what may be the same bug in another
place; this time it's _POSIX_Keys_Run_destructors().  That function is
also indexing into the Values array using class rather than API.  I
looked at your current CVS version and it's doing the same thing.
Is this a bug that got missed when the previous one was patched?

Thanks,
-Phil