panic error with powerpc/virtex BSP

Pierre Kestener pierre.kestener at cea.fr
Wed Oct 3 16:05:32 UTC 2007

Thanks to all for your answers.

The problem still remained after applying the patch. But then I noticed
that the "hello world" application that I was using was from the archive
release example-4.7.99.2.tar.bz2
where the Makefile defines

MANAGERS=io

After adding semaphore to the manager list (as it is done in the
testsuite hello_world), it worked !

Pierre Kestener.