MCF5329EVB BSP

Joel Sherrill joel.sherrill at oarcorp.com
Fri Oct 5 21:11:05 UTC 2007

Till Straumann wrote:
> Joel Sherrill wrote:
>> Till Straumann wrote:
>>> Just a reminder that the filesystem framework currently is not
>>> thread-safe!
>>>
>> Your outstanding patches are in the queue for 4.9.
> IIRC my patches don't cover making the FS framework thread-safe.
I wanted time to analyze the problems you were reporting and
deal with them at a leisurely pace.  That's one of the reasons I
went ahead and cut a 4.8 branch without adding them.

The other reason was that that it hasn't been a major problem
for all these years so one more release cycle wasn't a big deal.

--joel