question about thread on rtems for pc386's context

xi yang hiyangxi at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 04:31:35 UTC 2007

Yu chen:
These Contex_Control registers are callee saved registers.
It's used to avoid unnecessary saving register if there is on
context switch after this ISR. The first job of instructions of ISR
is to save caller saved registers-->These exceptions frame
(CPU_Exception_Frame)+
context_control is the whole registers .
Look at the comments of cpu.h of ARM.