Data type problem

Stéphane ARQUER stephane.arquer at c-s.fr
Mon Oct 15 15:29:38 UTC 2007

When I compile the tsp files with my rtems application, there are error
messages like
../pc386/lib/include/netinet/in.h:65: error: expected
specifier-qualifier-list before 'u_long' And it's the same with
rpc/xdr.h with 'u_int', /rpc/clnt.h rpc.h ...

I think there is something wrong in my variables configuration in init.c
file or in my Makefile ?

The file error_out.txt show the messages.

sa

Le 15/10/2007, "Joel Sherrill" <joel.sherrill at oarcorp.com> a écrit:

>Stéphane ARQUER wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I'm working with Rtems v4.7.1 and the BSP pc386 and I want to use TSP
>> (Transport Sample Protocol (http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/tsp/))
>> under Rtems. During the compilation there are several types like
>> uint32_t u_int, u_long which are not defined correctly. I think I have
>> to define some variables to allow compatibility with rpc, tcp ip ...
>>

>The uint32_t should be defined correctly in stdint.h.
>
>Checking sys/types.h, I see this:
>
>./sys/types.h:typedef   unsigned long   u_long;
>
>What do you think is wrong?
>
>--joel
>> Thanks in advance for your help.
>>
>> Regards.
>>
>> SA

Stéphane ARQUER
CSSI - Division Aéronautique, Logiciels Embarqués
email: stephane.arquer at c-s.fr