Undefined reference to DEBUG_puts in RTEMS 4.8

Daniel Hellstrom daniel at gaisler.com
Mon Sep 17 10:45:33 UTC 2007

Hi,
Yes, I have seen the DEBUG_puts error and fixed it. It is now part of
the official CVS too.

Next release will include a fix for this.

I haven't tested but I think you could solve the linking problem in the
meanwhile by declaring DEBUG_puts in you application like:

void DEBUG_puts(
char *string
){
printk(string);