3c905 Nic configuration

Joel Sherrill joel.sherrill at oarcorp.com
Tue Sep 25 20:26:46 UTC 2007

Back to the list. Everyone needs to pitch in on this one. :-D

Stéphane ARQUER wrote:

> [...]
The .c file is in c/src/libchip/network/elnk.c.  I do not see a .h file
that is for
you to include in your networkconfig. :(

Prototype:

int
rtems_elnk_driver_attach (struct rtems_bsdnet_ifconfig *config, int attach)

It would be nice to have the user .h file that applications include
when configuring the driver.

--joel