What is "no" application? nm?

Leon Pollak leonp at plris.com
Tue Apr 1 07:39:33 UTC 2008

On Monday, 31 בMarch 2008, Ralf Corsepius wrote:
> I am not using kdevelop - Last time I tried, kdevelop could not handle
> cross-compilation :/
It handles cross-compilation really good for some (long) time.
It is very fast and handy.
A bit clumsy debugger interface, but I recommend it.

> > Still, I see rather many changes in the basic libcpu code, BSP and some
> > things do not work, although worked in 4.7.
> > Still struggling with them, and if somebody needs my experience...
>
> My advise: Dump kdevelop.
Thanks...:) Will not follow it :))

There is nothing with kdevelop, but RTEMS.
For example, there was no usage of Cpu_table.exceptions_in_RAM in none of
mpc8xxx BSPs.

> Ralf
Leon