Building difficulties under OSX

Nigel Spon nigel at adi.co.nz
Thu Apr 3 23:50:39 UTC 2008

On 04/04/2008, at 10:56 AM, Daron Chabot wrote:
> I'm going to assume that ./rtems-4.8.0/configure is just a typo, and
> that the actual command was ../rtems-4.8.0/configure

Ah, yes, lost the first char there somehow.

> /tmp/trial/bin should contain your cross-platform tools (powerpc-
> rtems4.8-gcc, powerpc-rtems4.8-ld, etc)

Is this before I call make, or after? I can't tell if the --prefix
option specifies where to find the tools, or where RTEMS will be
built. The documentation says its the install-point, but it doesn't
say of what. I'll try making it where the tools are and see what
happens...

---
“The would-be sorcerer alone has faith in the efficacy of pure
knowledge; rational people know that things act of themselves or not
at all.”

Michael Hamel
ADInstruments Ltd, Dunedin, NZ