Problems with the blackfin port

André Keller Abadie akabadie at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 01:18:31 UTC 2008

Now I see what you meant, Allan! Your idea is great, actually I didn't
know of this self-nesting interruption capability. The manual doesn't
say much about this either. We should test how many times the same
interruption can be called though, to check if this is suitable for
RTEMS. I'd like to have your patches, could you please send it to my
email?

Joel's idea of leaving a fake interrupt stack frame seems feasible
too, but I have to study the m68k port to be sure of this. The nice
part is that this approach would not limit the number of threads in
the system.

Lately i've been a little busy with academic stuff, but as soon as
possible I'll evaluate these ideas. I'll keep you informed.

Regards

André--