More build oddities

Angelo Fraietta newsgroups at smartcontroller.com.au
Mon Apr 7 06:32:22 UTC 2008

Nigel Spon wrote:
> I'm trying to use scripts to build RTEMS under MacOS X, but I'm having
> persistent difficulties with the PATH variable. I may be being over-
> optimistic, but I thought I could avoid the nasty detail of having to
> put the path to the RTEMS tools into my global .tcshrc file, by
> invoking make from a script, like this:

I originally had trouble with OSX, however, there is a tutorial (2 years
old) that worked for OSX
http://thesis.smartcontroller.com.au/rtems/RTEMSForSmartController.html

In teh tutu is says

On Mac OS X (Darwin) you'll have to use the command:

make -w "CC=cc -no-cpp-precomp" all install

Let me know how you go

--
Dr Angelo Fraietta
A.Eng, A.Mus.A, BA(Hons), Ph.D.

PO Box 859
Hamilton NSW 2303

Home Page

http://www.smartcontroller.com.au/

There are those who seek knowledge for the sake of knowledge - that is
CURIOSITY
     Bernard of Clairvaux (1090 - 1153)