Etherboot and PC386 BSP Question

Thu Apr 10 21:45:00 UTC 2008

Hi,

I am dusting off an old Versalogic Bobcat
486 PC104 system to use as a test platform.

We have generated an Etherboot floppy using
rom-o-matic.net and the bobcat is fetching it.

I have tried the elf executable and the output
of bin2boot but no luck so far.

What format does that boot?

Any chance the display it is working with the
bin2boot image and the graphics mode is switching
to something the 17" LCD can't display?