what exception model should I use ?

阎淼 yanmiaobest at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 03:33:19 UTC 2008

Hi,
  I am using psim to run some startup code under gdb. I'm not using
psim to emulate a whole broad, just testing startup code. But when
executing privileged intructions like mtmsr, mtspr , the program dies
with the following message:

   cpu 1, cia 0x10000c : program interrupt - privileged instruction
   program terminated with signal ?, Unknow signal
   The grogram no longer exists.

  I test score603e bsp, it dies too, but psim bsp seem to work. I also
use the psim/tools/psim-gdb script, but the results is the same.  Are
their any special configuration options that I miss?

在 08-4-7,Joel Sherrill<joel.sherrill at oarcorp.com> 写道: