configure command line in installed directories?

Thomas Doerfler Thomas.Doerfler at embedded-brains.de
Sun Apr 13 14:42:05 UTC 2008

Hi Ralf,

Ralf Corsepius schrieb:
> On Sat, 2008-04-12 at 09:36 +0200, Thomas Doerfler wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Robert Grimes had the question, how he can find out the "configure"
>> command line, that was used to build RTEMS. We could help him. AFAIK the
>> relevant information can be retrieved from some files inside the build
>> directory, but:
>>
>> It can't be determined from the installed files.
> Correct.
>
>> Wouldn't it be nice to have that information written to one of the
>> installed files?
> No.

Could you be a bit more specific? If you think about a team working with
  an installed version of RTEMS, for a given project, I regard it
preferable that everybody can find out how RTEMS has been configured.

And AFAIK the build directory is a temporary one, so in general it can
be removed after the built files have been installed.

Please enlighten me :-)

Thomas.

Embedded Brains GmbH
Thomas Doerfler           Obere Lagerstr. 30
D-82178 Puchheim          Germany
email: Thomas.Doerfler at embedded-brains.de
Phone: +49-89-18908079-2
Fax:   +49-89-18908079-9