GCC Warning on MIPS

Tue Apr 22 14:25:58 UTC 2008

Ralf,

I know neither of us go digging through build
logs when the build works, but I came across this
warning building GCC SVN trunk targeting mips-rtems4.9

In file included from ./tm.h:10,
                 from ../../gcc/gcc/gencheck.c:24:
../../gcc/gcc/config/rtems.h:21:1: warning: "NO_IMPLICIT_EXTERN_C" redefined
In file included from ./tm.h:8,

Not critical but is repeated about 10,000 times. :-D

I think the #define NO_IMPLICIT_EXTERN_C in gcc/config/rtems.h
needs an ifndef or an undef added.

What do you think we need to do?