Building driver for Silicon Labs CP2200 Ethernet chip

Arnout Vandecappelle arnout at mind.be
Mon Apr 28 10:04:51 UTC 2008

Arnout Vandecappelle wrote:
>  I am writing a driver for the CP2200 and CP2201 Ethernet chips from
> Silicon Labs (www.silabs.com).  I will contribute it to the RTEMS core
> when it is ready.  However, if anybody would like early access, please
> drop me a line.

 Hoi,

 The cp220x driver is ready.  Please find it in attachment.  The files
are to be added to c/src/libchip/network/ and the Makefile.am and
preinstall.am in libchip are to be updated accordingly.  The header
indicates which functions have to be implemented by the BSP, and the
bsp_example shows our implementation on our internal ARM-based board.

 License is standard RTEMS license.

 Regards,
 Arnout

--
Arnout Vandecappelle                     arnout at mind be
Senior Embedded Software Architect       +32-16-286540