Building difficulties under OSX

Alan Cudmore Alan.P.Cudmore at nasa.gov
Fri Apr 4 02:42:25 UTC 2008

I have attached the scripts I use to build a toolchain, then to build
RTEMS on OS X, linux and cygwin

The scripts make certain assumptions about the location of the
source, and they operate on the source that has been downloaded and
patched. Just edit them to match your environment, or use it as a
reference.

There are other scripts available such as the one on this page:
http://www.aps.anl.gov/epics/base/RTEMS/tutorial/node6.html

I was planning on expanding my scripts to download and patch the
source code that I needed as well.

Of course I don't see any Google Summer of Code proposals for Mac OS
X tool packaging yet :)

Alan