Intermixing source code with disassembly

Teng Chee Wan Philip tcheewan at ntu.edu.sg
Wed Apr 9 11:36:22 UTC 2008

Hi,

Thanks for the insight.  I used Msys for the objdump.  Well, in terms of
size, app application is definitely much bigger than the ticker example.
App is made up of several files compiled and linked together.

I tried the program you sent and modified it slightly to show the size
of file it managed to read.  I tried it on the ticker example as well as
my application.  In both cases, the read() failed and size read is much
smaller than the actual file size.

$ testobjdump.exe ticker.exe
Read failed. fstat size 2303340 read size 7203

$ testobjdump.exe app.exe
Read failed. fstat size 1951944 read size 4851

Regards,
Philip