configure command line in installed directories?

Kate Feng feng1 at bnl.gov
Thu Apr 17 12:47:37 UTC 2008

Ralf Corsepius wrote:
> If you want to store something, you want to store some results of
> processing command-line options, such as to add
> "#define RTEMS_MULTIPROCESSING 1"
> to a header (a config-header)
> or add a compiled symbol to a library.

Just some thought again, but please do not call it "ultra silly" again. :-)
Perhaps, it will be nice to have a function available in the RTEMS
built binary for users to print out those critical command line options
for debugging.  For small systems where resources are limited, or
whoever does not care about it, this function could be disabled.

Anyway, I will live happily without the feature as long as you do not
state that my suggestion is ultra silly. :-)

Kate