Summer of Code Announcement

Reng Zeng alan at fiucssa.org
Tue Apr 22 04:22:19 UTC 2008

Hi,

Thanks for all mentors to review my proposal and gave me positive feedback.
I believe that Joel is right that all proposals were good as I could see
from the discussion of proposals, I feel lucky and excited. I would like to
take this opportunity to say hello to everyone, as the start of questions in
future. :)

Thanks,
Alan