Is it time for 4.9 branching point

Mon Aug 4 17:48:36 UTC 2008

Hi,

Ray has fixed the ARM bug.  Thanks.

Ralf has been committing some prototyping mistakes
he found by turning on more warnings.

Chris has been tidying up the bdbuf code.

Sebastian has spotted a few minor variable
typing mistakes which he should have a patch
for in the next day or so I expect.

What else remains before branching?  I think
the time is very close.  Please speak up.