Problem building gcc 4.3.1 cross-compiler with ada

Wed Aug 20 19:27:28 UTC 2008

Dirk Heinrichs wrote:
> Hi,
>
> just wanted to ask wether there is any news about this problem.

I've been building and testing off the GCC SVN trunk
and RTEMS head with no problems.  You should be
able to find ACATS results for i386, powerpc, sparc,
mips, and arm.

I am very careful to always build a native compiler
with exactly the same GCC source I will be using
for the cross and then having that first in my PATH.

Nothing magic.  I don't know why it doesn't work
for you.