Build Problems

Madhusudan C.S madhusudancs at gmail.com
Sun Aug 24 18:10:17 UTC 2008

Hi Joel,

Standard questions and advice.  Build outside the source tree.  You probably
> only
> want to build 1 BSP and are building many.  You might be out of disk space
> given
> that.
>
> Make sure you have the RTEMS autoconf and automake installed and at the
> FRONT of your PATH.
>
> cd rtems
> ./bootstrap
> cd ..
> mkdir b-sis
> cd b-sis
> ../rtems/configure --target=sparc-rtems4.9 --enable-rtemsbsp=sis \
>  --enable-tests=samples --prefix=SOME_DIRECTORY
> make
>
> That should work.

Thanks a lot for the reply. This is the PATH I have set

madhu at madhusudan:/media/professional/rtems/b-sis$ echo $PATH
/opt/rtems-4.9/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/games

And everything is done as you said. But still getting the same error.

--
Thanks and regards,
Madhusudan.C.S

Blogs at: www.madhusudancs.info