New driver inclusion on RTEMS 4.7.99.2

Aitor Viana aitor.viana.sanchez at esa.int
Mon Feb 4 17:25:06 UTC 2008

In the src/Makefile I also modified the configure statement:

configure:
    -mkdir $(PREFIX)/src/build
    cd $(PREFIX)/src/build; \
    $(PREFIX)/src/$(RTEMSDIR)/configure --prefix=$(PREFIX) \
    --target=sparc-rtems --disable-itron --disable-tests --enable-cxx
--disable-docs \
    --enable-maintainer-mode --enable-rtemsbsp="$(BSPS)"

I don't know whether this is the "build tree" you tell about...

Thanks,,

aitor