Initial Shell Manual Added to CVS

Wed Feb 20 22:59:28 UTC 2008

Hi,

The first preliminary version of the RTEMS Shell
manual is now in CVS.  This is mostly automatically
generated content at this point.  I wanted to
get it into CVS before adding manually written
content.

If there are comments on the general command information,
please comment now so I can regenerate it with a script.

I will be extremely grateful for content. <hint>