netdemo problem

朱旭峰 fall4ufeng at gmail.com
Sun Jan 6 08:46:37 UTC 2008

Hello:
         I met some problems when I debug the netdemo.exe.
         The information is:

         Can't set rhine_eth1 address: Not owner
         Can't set default route: Network is unreachable

        And my networkconfig.h is :

static struct rtems_bsdnet_ifconfig netdriver_config = {
 "rhine_eth1",  /* name */
 rtems_rhine_driver_attach, /* attach function */

 NULL,    /* No more interfaces */

 "192.168.0.2",   /* IP address */
 "255.255.255.0",  /* IP net mask */

 NULL,                           /* Driver supplies hardware address */

 0    /* Use default driver parameters */
};

/*
 * Network configuration
 */
struct rtems_bsdnet_config rtems_bsdnet_config = {
 &netdriver_config,

 NULL,

 100,   /* Default network task priority */
 128*1024,  /* Default mbuf capacity */
 256*1024,  /* Default mbuf cluster capacity */

 "rtems_host",  /* Host name */
 "localnet",  /* Domain name */
 "192.168.0.1",  /* Gateway */
 "192.168.0.1",  /* Log host */