RTEMS SuperCore Doxygen

Tue Jan 29 23:21:53 UTC 2008

Hi,

Over the past couple of years, I have slowly worked
on an unpaid pet project of mine -- converting the
comments in the core .h files in RTEMS to Doxygen.

I have completed enough of the SuperCore to the
point where I think it is good enough to debut. YEAH!!

It is automatically rebuilt every 6 hours and is online at

http://www.rtems.org/doxygen/score/html/index.html

I encourage the community to help this improve by
editing .h files or financially contributing to
further improvements.  I really would like to see
the Classic API, POSIX API, and SAPI .h files
documented this way.  That leaves a lot to do.

--joel