How to add a new BSP in the rtems source tree

Arquer Stephane stephane.arquer at c-s.cnes.fr
Thu Jan 31 08:08:09 UTC 2008

Hello,

As I wrote in a previous email, I'm trying to include a specific leon2
BSP developped with Rtems 4.6.2 in rtems 4.7.1 tree.
What is the correct procedure to add a new BSP in the rtems source tree.
I try the boostrap script, I got the following errors:
Boostrap
./tools
.
Autoheader: error: AC_CONFIG_HEADER not found in configure.ac
Startup/Makefile.am:32: 'bsplib_DATA' is used but ''bsplibdir' is
undefined

As it's writen in the bsp_how_to, the Makefile.am are provided by the
bsp developper, in my case the makefiles "Makefile.am" were writen with
rtems 4.6.2 and seem not to be directly compatibles for rtems 4.7.
Is it possible to use them with rtems 4.7.1 due to the different lib
creation ?

Thanks .

sa