AIO support for rtems; telnet and console IO

Steve Strobel steve.strobel at link-comm.com
Tue Jan 22 19:38:35 UTC 2008

At 10:07 AM 1/15/2008, CWolfe at motioncontrol.org wrote:
>I'm writing an rtems application which needs to communicate via telnet...

I am not knowledgeable enough to answer your questions directly, but
I can offer a telnet server for RTEMS that works for us.  Our core
application provides multiple command line interfaces, one through a
serial port and four using queues.  A co-worker modified an existing
telnet server to make it communicate with our core application
through those queues, supporting up to four simultaneous telnet
connections.  It generally works well, but I am not sure it shuts
down connections completely cleanly when the network connection is
lost.  If you would like a copy of the source, email me directly.

Steve

---
Steve Strobel
Link Communications, Inc.