RTEMS SuperCore Doxygen

Wed Jan 30 14:01:56 UTC 2008

Ian Caddy wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Just got an update from Joel, checked it out and now all is good.
>
> It looks really nice as well.
>
> http://www.rtems.org/doxygen/score/html/index.html

Turns out the Fedora 7 Doxygen core dumped using the
config file from the Fedora 8 Doxygen. :(

And then the cron script moved nothing over the last
good build.  Now if doxygen returns an error, the previous
output will be left intact.

I am open to patches converting comments in .h and .inl
for the rtems, sapi, and posix directories in cpukit to
Doxygen.

--joel