new filesystem on RTEMS

Thomas Doerfler Thomas.Doerfler at embedded-brains.de
Wed Jan 30 20:42:32 UTC 2008

Aitor,

as a starting point, you may want to look at

http://www.rtems.com/onlinedocs/releases/rtemsdocs-4.7.1/share/rtems/html/filesystem/index.html

for the documentation on the API requirements of a new filesystem.

You may also find it useful to have a look at the outer interface of the
DOSFS implementation in cpukit/libfs/src/dosfs, starting in
"msdos_fsmount.c"

wkr,
Thomas.