Branching 4.9

Tue Jul 1 18:24:23 UTC 2008

Hi,

I would like to branch 4.9 within the next two
weeks.  If you have modifications outstanding
against the CVS head and would like to see them
make the 4.9 release series, now is the time to
speak up.  The window is closing.

There are a couple of tool issues on the table
so I expect there will be some tool revisions
along the way but yum makes that easy to deal
with. Thanks Ralf.