skyeye 1.2.5 and Various BSPs

Ray rayx.cn at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 15:55:57 UTC 2008

I have checked the code, it seems that the tick isr is fine, however, there is sth wrong with the thread switch,
I got following console output for smdk2410 bsp (rtl22xx also has similar issue)

*** CLOCK TICK TEST ***
TA1  - rtems_clock_get - 09:00:00   12/31/1988
TA2  - rtems_clock_get - 09:00:00   12/31/1988
TA3  - rtems_clock_get - 09:00:00   12/31/1988
TA1  - rtems_clock_get - 09:00:05   12/31/1988

INSN_STR
data_abort at address 0x8838, instruction: 0xE58D4004,   spsr = 0x0
active thread thread 0x09010001
……
……

Btw, I also check the rtl22xx BSP on my PCB. It also has similar problems.  Code will be trapped when trying to wakeup and switch to TA2

In short, current CVS code does not work for all ARM family. It is not skyeye's defect, it might because of rtems CVS change, or it might because of the change in ARM toolchain.

Any help on this issue will be appreciated.

Thanks & Best Regards!

Ray, rayx.cn at gmail.com
2008-07-29