Tool Patches (new user)

Paul Dumais paul at unstate.ca
Wed Jun 4 15:32:16 UTC 2008

Hi,

I'm trying to figure out which patches to apply to my tool set (gcc,
binutils, newlib). I was following allong in the 4.8.0 documentation
pretty well until it mentioned patches that I should apply that no
longer exist on the server. Could anyone tell me which patches I
should be applying? In general, should I be applying all patches I can
find (chronologically)? Do I assume that the older patches mentioned
in the documentation have been merged into the newer patches? Need I
be concerned with gcc-core?

Thanks,

Paul