Interrupt -Vector for the parallel port interrupt on x86

Christian Poessinger xcp at mixed-mode.de
Wed Jun 18 14:26:48 UTC 2008

Hello,

I'm developing an application using RTEMS 4.8 on an Intel Pentium 4
system. I want to use the Interrupt 7 (parallel port) as a source for
external interrupts.

My problem is that the rtems_interrupt_catch() function needs an
interrupt-vector and not an interrupt number, like other RTOS. I wasn't
able to find the vector address for the external interrupt 7 of the
parallel port. Can anyone on the list provide me the correct vector
address?

Best Regards,
Christian