RTEMS port for MCF548x

Chris Johns chrisj at rtems.org
Tue Jun 17 05:58:00 UTC 2008

On Tue, 2008-06-17 at 11:48 +0600, Alex Zolotov wrote:
> Hello all!
> Any chance to get working RTEMS on MCF548x?
> Here was a notice about it in the last year:
> http://www.rtems.com/ml/rtems-users/2007/november/msg00161.html
> But now i can't find any files for this core in CVS.

I committed a patch the other day to support the Coldfires by
instruction set [1]. I also added code to support the FPU on the
Coldfire cores that have them. This is only support with rtems-4.9 tools
and CVS.

You need to use the -mcpu=548x option in the BSP configuration file.

There are some outstanding issues related to RTEMS's view of multilibs
and the current gcc view but this should not be an issue for you.

Regards
Chris

[1]
http://www.rtems.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/rtems/cpukit/score/cpu/m68k/rtems/score/m68k.h?rev=1.31&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup