netdriver transmit problem

朱旭峰 fall4ufeng at gmail.com
Sat Mar 1 11:16:13 UTC 2008

Hi, all:

      When i tested netdemo,the console print "*Can't connect socket:
Connection timed out*"   after i typed *'t'*.
      I don't know the source code of transmit and receive routine is right
or not,
*so I wonder the information printed by the console is regular* ?
     I noticed that the driver call the *ether_output* routine when network
was being initialized.And the ether_output routine called the
*start routine* to transmit the first packet。
     *What should i do if i want to know this packet is transmit successful
or not*?
     Best regards!