Google Summer of Code 2008

Mon Mar 3 23:33:17 UTC 2008

Hi,

I wanted to let every one know that the RTEMS Project
plans to apply again this year as a Google Summer of
Code project.  We applied last year and were not
accepted.  We got a little feedback on what was
wrong with our application and I am begging the
to help me correct it.

Our project descriptions were weak.

We need to give more details.  A path through the
development.  In cases where it says "implement
POSIX XXX" I have started adding links to the
opengroup pages.  I have added detail to some
of the open projects but it needs more.  Please
pitch in by editing as much as you can here:

http://www.rtems.org/wiki/index.php/Open_Projects

If someone has an idea they want to add, please
do it but add enough detail.

Also students and instructors out there.  Please
pitch working on RTEMS.