Leon 2 UART interrupt handler

jfa at reexsa.com jfa at reexsa.com
Wed Mar 12 16:49:31 UTC 2008

Hi all,

I am new to the list, and I don't know if this question has already being
answered. I have tried to look for them in the documentation but I haven
been able to find them.
I am trying to make RTEMS run on a leon2 processor. Everything seems to work
fine but the interrupts. If I take a look to the assembly code, there are no
routines to take handle the UART's interrupts. Also when I look at interrupt
vectors in a simulator, there are no interrupt vectors at addresses
0x40000120 and 0x40000130 which are where the processor jumps when it gets
an interrupt from UART 1 or UART 2.
My questions are how do I enable the interrupt vectors? Where in the source
code are the routines to handle the interrupts?

Thanks in advance,

Jose