How to change the default toolchain ?

Mon Mar 17 18:38:40 UTC 2008

xi yang wrote:
> Hi Joel:
> I have wrote a BSP for pxa255 (UART,CLOCK,TIMER)
> works

YEAH!  Does it work on skyeye or another
simulator by any chance?

What is the hardware platform's "codename"
in Linux?

> .What the status of auto-test project of
> RTEMS ?
Some BSPs have a "runtest" script in a tools
subdirectory.  Although they all behave the same,
they are independently implemented via the
cut and paste method.

>  Where I can find some script to auto test
> this bsp , but not run test one by one by hand ?

sparc/sis/tools/runtest or powerpc/psim/tools/runtest
are two examples.

I am in and out this week due to spring break.  So don't
be surprised by me being erratic answering this week.