LEON2 console ringbuf.h

jfa at reexsa.com jfa at reexsa.com
Mon Mar 17 19:13:50 UTC 2008

Hi John,

Thanks for your suggestion. I tried it but didn't work. I think I haven't
explained my problem properly.

If I run the configure script with the CONSOLE_USE_INTERRUPTS=1 then, "make"
will try to compile console.c. So, I think that the CONSOLE_USE_INTERRUPTS
flag is working properly.

The problem is while compiling console.c. It can not find ringbuf.h. My
guess is that I have a problem with the includes or the way I have placed
the directories:

The toolchain is at:
/opt/rtems-4.8.0
  |-bin
  |-include
  |-info
  |-lib
  |-libexec
  |-man
  |-share
  |-sparc-rtems

And the rtems source code is located at:
/tools/rtems-4.8.0
  |-aclocal
  |-autom4te.cache
  |-automake
  |-bspkit
  |-c
  |-cpukit
  |-doc
  |-make
  |-testsuites
  |-tools

Where shall ringbuf.h be located at? If I do a find on my system ringbuf.his at:
/opt/rtems-4.8.0/sparc-rtems/leon2/lib/include/rtems/ringbuf.h
/tools/rtems-4.8.0/cpukit/libcsupport/include/ringbuf.h

Any ideas?

José