How to change the default toolchain ?

xi yang hiyangxi at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 00:03:43 UTC 2008

On Tue, Mar 18, 2008 at 5:38 AM, Joel Sherrill
<joel.sherrill at oarcorp.com> wrote:
> xi yang wrote:
>  > Hi Joel:
>  > I have wrote a BSP for pxa255 (UART,CLOCK,TIMER)
>  > works
>
>  YEAH!  Does it work on skyeye or another
>  simulator by any chance?
Skyeye

>  What is the hardware platform's "codename"
>  in Linux?
GUMSTIX www.gumstix.com

I am also find there is a project called
BSPs for CPU Simulators in GOOGLE SUMMER CODE,
which is just develop a BSP for RTEMS or need
a auto-test works on simulator ? I have made
UART , TIMER , CLOCK works and run sptest well
for PXA255 , my undergraduate thesis need this
BSP to get some numbers to compare with RTEMS
on L4 , could I apply for this project in GOOGLE
Summer code ? I am also interesting in the
Add Sixty-Four Bit Timestamps since I have
to get some Nano timeout numbers from
RTEMS , my thesis also need this ^-^ , so ,
could I talk to you  to know the detail
requirements ?

Regards.