sparc-rtems4.8-sis simulator not available on MSYS

Thomas Doerfler Thomas.Doerfler at embedded-brains.de
Tue Mar 18 13:51:58 UTC 2008

Hi Chris,

we are just proceeding with our SPARC session here and we are happpy to
have the SPARC toolchain up and running under MSYS.

Unfortunately we found out that sparc-rtems4.8-gdb under MSYS does not
come with the SIS simulator :-(

Is there a technical reason why it was excluded or could this be
reenabled? The same toolchain version under Linux (openSUSE 10.3) is
more complete.

wkr,
Thomas.

embedded brains GmbH
Thomas Doerfler           Obere Lagerstr. 30
D-82178 Puchheim          Germany
Tel. : +49-89-18 90 80 79-2
Fax  : +49-89-18 90 80 79-9
email: Thomas.Doerfler at embedded-brains.de