I want to participate in GSoC from RTEMS

Madhusudan C.S madhusudancs at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 17:43:23 UTC 2008

Hi all,
        I am a student who want to participate in GSoC as a RTEMS student. I
have been seeing the list of ideas from quite a few days. Most of the ideas
look interesting. I am pretty confused to choose an idea to work on this
summer. I am extremely interested in the "Add 64-bit Timestamps" idea.
Frankly speaking I have a fair knowledge of C. But I haven't worked
practically on any of the RTOS. But know the theoritical concepts. So can
someone help to do a bit of brainstorming since I am very much interested in
working with RTEMS this summer especially after seeing RTEMS wiki, its
principles and philosophies

  Thanks and regards,
 Madhusudan.C.S