netdemo: TCP locks up after echoing 11K

Arnout Vandecappelle arnout at mind.be
Thu Mar 20 14:50:14 UTC 2008

Joel Sherrill wrote:
>   A few thoughts
 Thank you for all the suggestions, but it turns out I was stupider than
that: when transmitting packets, I was putting 1 byte too many into the
MAC hardware...  Therefore, all the ACKs were coming through but the
actual data was not.  And this occurs only after a while due to MSS
discovery.

 To debug this error, I added a SOCK_RAW socket test to the netdemo.
Would it be useful to contribute that?  Patch is in attachment.

 Regards,
 Arnout

--
Arnout Vandecappelle                     <arnout at mind.be>
Senior Embedded Software Architect       +32-16-286540