GSOC Mentors and Potential Mentors

Sat Mar 22 14:26:12 UTC 2008

Hi,

If you want to mentor or told me you want to.  Be sure to sign
up at the GSOC site.  Please let me know and add your name to
the RTEMS GSOC Wiki page so I know.

You have to get a gmail account so please let me know what that is.

I welcome anyone with experience to act as a mentor.  It gives
us a better chance to match projects with experience if there are
more mentors. :-D