GSOC Replies

Sun Mar 23 23:03:45 UTC 2008

Hi,

I have tried to reply to all GSOC emails to
the mailing list but I am sure I have missed
some.

If you have not gotten feedback on something
you sent to the mailing list, speak up. I will
dig it out of my inbox and reply.

If you need any specific feedback, please ask
even if we have replied.

We have to move quickly.