Another GSOC application

Sven.BIEBAUT at be.thalesgroup.com Sven.BIEBAUT at be.thalesgroup.com
Wed Mar 26 15:57:45 UTC 2008

I'm afraid I cant be of much help there. Although we use rhapsody, there is
no project with us that uses RTEMS.

But Telelogic is quite reasonable with evaluation (30 day) licenses which is
about the time needed to develop and test such an adapter if you have prior
knowledge of the OS and its build environment.